Welcome to our website !

Watch Out

By 2/24/2012 07:17:00 PM

I was never much of a watch wearer until Austin gifted me a Michael Kors watch for my birthday a couple years ago. Now, I wear it every single day. I don't remember life before a watch.  Well, now with Spring on the way I am shopping for a fresh face (no pun intended) and would love to find something as versatile as my tortoise shell MK watch has been to me.

I love these...


How fun is this Michele watch? You can change the straps to reflect your personality!



Leaning most towards...
Dying over this vintage Rolex...


Happy Friday!

xoxo,

Katie

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That Rolex is my dream watch. I often pine for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand watches, with authentic watches selling at a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete