Sunday, February 26, 2012

Southern Patios

Today's weather in DC was a wonderful reminder that Spring is indeed on the way.  The warm sunshine was a wonderful welcome and made for a beautiful Sunday. Days like today really make me anxious to buy our first home and transform it into everything we want.  One of the most "necessary" wants is a sufficient porch.  I absolutely love being on the porch, whether is rocking, eating or sipping, its one of my favorite things in a home.  Aren't these lovely?










xoxo,

Katie

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My forever house must have a big porch! I love them! These are all so incredible - definitely making me even more ready for springtime!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images can increase the value of the content and your proved it. Thanks for sharing. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Patios & Decks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has gone to be one of my most favorite outdoor posts of all time. It looks lovely! And I so enjoyed the fact that you pulled back the styling to avoid some of the indoor stuff that one would never live with on a daily basis. The design is clean, crisp, welcoming and so suited to the house – and definitely reflective of having kids. I would love to be a guest for a backyard party at your place! Great post!
    https://richmond.archadeck.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig