Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everybody loves a good deal...

The words "Kate Spade" and "sale" are words in my vocabulary I find very difficult to ignore. So naturally, upon receiving the Kate Spade sample sale email that select items were up to 75% off, I made sure to allow some time in my day for a little retail therapy. I indulged in a couple items that I knew would get great use...


I received this exact set from the fiance from Christmas and couldn't get enough of it. I recommend to anyone looking for a fresh and fun scent for Spring.


These are perfect everyday earrings, whether you are wearing them to the office or romping around in yoga pants, they add a touch of "girly" to whatever your wardrobe choice may be!


A few other drool worthy non-sale (bummer) Kate Spade items that I would just love to add to my closet would be...





Love this option for my bridal shower or even rehearsal dinner...




Honestly though, there probably is not anything that I don't love Kate Spade...you should head over to their site soon, the sample sale ends tomorrow!


xoxo,


Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If only I had some money to burn!! What an awesome deal :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig