Friday, January 11, 2019

Project 2707 Updates

Happy 2019!

It's officially been a year since we began work on our 1940 homestead. She's come a LONG way since that red carpet ;-) The kitchen, master bed/bath are still on the list and will be a post-baby project (because who really wants to move out 6 months pregnant). It's all certainly "livable" for now, but since Austin and I really want this to be a long term house, we are excited to make it exactly what we want.

For any of you that may be new around here, I wanted to share some of the progress we've made in the last 12 months. Austin and I literally look back and these and ask ourselves "what in the world were we thinking?!?" ;-) 

We've haulted on major projects until Summer after the baby comes, which is letting us focus on the sweet little nursery! I'll share with you guys soon! 

If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can see more with the hashtag #project2707

Living Room Before


After



Foyer Before (still so bummed I took this photo after we'd ripped out the red carpet stair runner!)



After



Main Guest Bedroom Before


After 


Second Guest Room Before



After 


Dining Room Before



Dining Room After


Exterior Before


Exterior After 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Y’all are really killin’ it! It looks so so good and I cannot wait to see more post baby! Happy new year to y’all! (We’re on our 3rd reno & just got drywall hung so I’m super pumped!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting!! 3 Reno's...you go girl! I need that kind of motivation! Can't wait to see yours!

      Delete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig