Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Days of Things I Love



Since February is celebrated as the month of love, I have been seeing these posts about things people love and figured "why not." I have to say that most importantly, I love my life.  I sometimes tend to forget how lucky I truly am to have the things around me. This transition to a new city and new life has been trying on both Austin and I, but we are finally starting to get into our groove in DC.  Austin is getting more settled with his job each day and I accepted a position today as well (three cheers for that!) Things are slowly but surely starting to settle down and I could not be any more content with where I am at this very moment.  It just feels right.

For the first time in what seems like a long time, I finally feel like I am on the right track (is there even such thing as the "right track??) and doing what I am meant to be doing with my life. I feel like taking the leap of faith we did to move out into a big city has done nothing but improve my well-being as an individual and in my relationship with Austin. I remember to count my blessings to have found such a loving, committed man that can see me through every high and low I have in life. 


What do you love most?

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a sweet post! I may have to do one soon. I'm so glad that things are getting settled for you.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig