Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 12 of Things I Love: Coastal Living

Much apologies for the slack job I've been doing lately.  Trying to balance my sanity while adjusting to my career has been quite the endeavor. All positive though :) While I do love the actual magazine Coastal Living, this post is primarily focused on just beach life in general. I am from Wilmington, North Carolina and absolutely love being able to call it "home."  There is just something about the sense of calm that comes over me the second I enter the city limits.  Austin and I enjoy numerous rides on the boat and al fresco summer dinners with friends.

Nothing really beats the easy, breezy style that the beach possesses, its the one place you can kick back with an ice cold cocktail, breathe in the salt air and say, "What to-do list?"  The coast is where I was raised, where my sweet boy asked me to be his wife, where we will say "I Do" and where we will take our future babes on beach trips. Clearly, it has a special place in my heart.

Home.



Some fun beach moments...





Where is your favorite place?

xoxo,

Katie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig