Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 7 of Things I Love: Brie

I have been on a serious Brie kick lately.  Nearly eating it with every single meal.  Probably not the best idea for my diet plan, but man it tastes good.  On second thought, I have really never met a cheese that I didn't like, but Brie seems to top the list. I love how it can be a delicious lunch on top of a baguette with jam, or a delicious after work appetizer with a bunch of grapes and your favorite Cabernet.  I try and keep a block of it in my fridge more times than not (unless of course, I have eaten it already.)

Here are a couple recipes that I would love to try soon!
Raspberry & Brie Flatbreads
Baked Brie
Brie Apple Melts. YUM. 
 I have to seriously refrain from posting anymore in an effort to curb my hunger.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo,

Katie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig