Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4 of Things I Love: Fresh Flowers

In my opinion, not much brightens a space like fresh flowers. Whether its indoors or out, fresh flowers always add a simple touch that seems to complete the feeling of "something is missing." I absolutely love nothing more than having a bouquet of fresh flowers somewhere in our home at all times.

Currently in our home...

 Love these fresh looks for Spring...


Milk glass is an all time favorite of mine. I am starting to pick up pieces of it whenever I can find it in hopes to have a large enough collection to incorporate it into our table settings for the wedding.
 
Happy Saturday!

xoxo,
 
Katie 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the idea of using milk glass; it's so sweet-looking. If I was good at keeping plants alive, I would love to keep fresh flowers all the time!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig