Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 13 of Things I Love: Online Shopping

Maybe love is an understatement. Obsessed may be a better term. I wouldn't like to classify it as an "addiction" per se, but I truly cannot help myself to at least "browsing" when I receive my daily emails.  It may be a good idea to unsubscribe. Maybe just slim down my inbox...but, I mean, I don't know any gal that can resist an email that offers an additional 30% off sale and free shipping. J Crew is doing it now, and who can really resist such a good deal

A few of my favorites...
via       
You definitely have to be choosy, but they offer some great trendy pieces for a girl on a budget.


Like these...my most recent purchase...
At $26 and free shipping both ways, you can't afford NOT to get these adorable trousers. Perfect transition to Spring!

 Tobi is also a great site that I have found similar to ASOS. Trendy pieces that you may not wear next year, but at the price points, you can justify it!

Well that's a given.
A couple other favs:
-Endless
-RueLaLa
-Amazon (if you can't find it here, pretty sure it doesn't exist)
-Gilt
-Ideeli
-Beyond The Rack
-City Swag
-Hautelook

What are your favorite sites? I would love to add them to my favorites! 

xoxo,

Katie

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Check out 6pm.com and Smartbargains! I am always finding great things on there!

    xx,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig