Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 9 of Things I Love: Stationery

I'm pretty sure every girl loves paper. I love paper. Maybe it is something about being raised in the South that gives you the love for paper with all of the thank you notes you write and party invites you receive. Either way, I am a fan.  And is it stationary or stationery? Because I've seriously seen it spelled both.

My go to everyday stationery. I have this entire set and it is perfect for any occassion.
You can order your own here

I also adore these fun styles too! 
via

via
via
I love this masculine style. Perfect for Austin. Because men need stationery too!via 

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely adore that first set! Thanks for sharing, I think I'm going to need to order a set of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig