Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 11 of Things I Love: Spring

Spring is unlike any other season (well, duh), but seriously, it has to be my favorite.  Everyone comes out of their cold winter shell and everything just feels so much more alive. I absolutely love nothing more than opening the windows on that first warm early Spring day to enjoy the sunshine, birds and the fresh air scent. Currently on my Spring must have list....
Cutler & Gross Sunnies
Kate Spade Elina Flat  
J. Crew Frog Clasp Bracelet
Diptyque Gardenia Candle- Barneys New York

Whats on your list?

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ohmygoodness. I NEED those KS flats--like REALLY need them. sigh. too bad I'm on a spending freeze now. boooo. so happy to have found your blog! this is a fun little series :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a total wardrobe overhaul! Shoes that fit (but can't find - size 3 feet), sunglasses - like those - I think they are such a flattering and classic shape.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig