Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2 of Things I Love: Cashmere


Cashmere. Who doesn't love it? Thanks to the groundhog, it looks like we have another 6 weeks of winter left.  I do not doubt that winter will peek its little head before its all said and done. Not that I do not absolutely love the mild winter, but I do love wrapping myself in my cashmere throw from Restoration Hardware. Worth. Every. Penny. Autumn Cashmere is an incredible source for all things cashmere and comfy. Perfect weekend gear!
I'd love to add the dark gray to my collection as well ;-)





Perfect if you're a lazy Sunday person like myself ;-)




xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love cashmere...I have a leopard print cashmere sweater that I would wear every day if I could!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig