Thursday, January 29, 2015

{weekly favorites}


Do you friends have a fun weekend planned? I am looking forward to some relaxation with a little fun mixed in ;-) Here's what I loved this week!

We just signed up for our first week of Blue Apron. I must say I am really excited. One of the biggest struggles for us during the week is "what do you want for dinner?" and after a long day...can we all agree we hate that question? I can't wait to try our first few recipes!

I will be the first to admit that I enjoy cleaning. I know, weird. Tidy room tidy mind is my motto. Anyway...some cleansers can feel super harsh to me and leave the room "smelling clean" but borderline headache in my opinion. I have always loved Caldrea products and recently started using their Rosewater and Driftwood line of scents. It is fantastic. It's clean but almost smells like you're burning a yummy candle. I started with the counter spray and think I need to get this candle and this linen spray, too!

I have avocado toast with tomato and salt and pepper every.single. morning. Sometimes I mix up the toast with an english muffin, but overall I love how it keeps me full until at least mid-day. I love this, this and this other option for mixing up my go-to!


How cute are these heels at Anthropologie? I picture them with white denim and a blouse for the perfect summer date night. Yes, please!

I've become addicted to various types of Olive Oils and Vinegars thanks to a little shop my mom introduced me to at home in Wilmington. We have an 18 year old aged balsamic vinegar that will knock the socks off any bruschetta recipe. Yep, that good. I read about these vinegars in Garden & Gun and must give them a try. Right now they only look to be in DC, VA and a single location in NC, but maybe with some coaxing Katuah Market in Asheville could ship us a couple bottles! ;-) 

This top. Need. 

Feel free to follow along our weekend adventures on Instagram, here.

Main image via

Happy Weekending! 

-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig