Friday, January 9, 2015

{etsy obsessions}

Do ya'll love Etsy as much as I do? I'm working on my love/hate relationship because sometimes it can just be so overwhelming. Unless you really know what you want, there are so many great options that can be really hard to come across!

I love to save sellers that I've purchased from in the past, but love hearing about other great sellers others have worked with! Here are some Etsy items I am loving lately!

I'm currently on a couch pillow overhaul and loved the grosgrain and embroidered monogram detail on this pillow. I ordered recently and can't wait to see how it turns out! The seller, Jennifer is so sweet and easy to work with!


I love the simplicity of this print, which means " I have no regrets." I'm always a fan of simple and think it would look great layered with another print on our bedside.


This 22x18 frame would be so cute as a mirror or holding an over-sized print in a gallery wall.


This custom coordinates gold bar necklace could be such a sentimental gift. I would love it with my hometown of Wilmington's coordinates on it. Its where I grew up and where Austin and I got married. I love it.


I love the colors and pop of gold here in this original painting. Would be great in our kitchen or entry way!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am obsessed with the gold bar necklaces... would love to get one for myself here soon!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig