Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Joss & Main Favorites

It's no secret I do love Joss & Main. It's my go to when I begin browsing for a new piece. The past few items I have ordered I have loved, especially this console table for our entry & the bedside table I mentioned in my last post.



I wanted to round up some of my other current favorites they have right now. But act fast, the good stuff doesn't usually last long!



1. I love our bar cart. I tell everyone searching for that "one last piece" for a room to "just add a bar cart! This bar cart is adorable and would match most any motif.
2. This may just be the perfect headboard for our master. I've been on the hunt for something soft, but not too feminine. Love this.
3. How cute is this? I also love that its indoor/outdoor. Perfect for summer and having our pooch join us on the porch for lazy afternoons!
4. I ordered these the other day and they should be arriving soon. In the south, we love our rocking chairs and I think a few of these will be perfect around our fire pit out back.
5. Great hostess gift! I love the natural slate finish and picture it piled high with cheese and fruit.
6. Can you ever really have too many throws? I keep a drawer full to pull out at a moments notice ;-) I love the lightweight feel to this one, perfect for keeping out year round, even in the summer when you get a chill from too much sun ;-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig