Friday, January 2, 2015

new year : new you : sales edition

Happy New Year, friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and hopefully some time off! I can't believe it is 2015! I am the same way every year, and once the holidays are over and the decorations are put up, I am ready for Spring!

Lucky for any of you that are like me and cannot wait for warmer weather, there are some sales right now that have great transitional pieces you can wear now with a cardigan and later once the weather warms up.

Right now, J Crew is offering extra 40% off already reduced sale styles. This is the perfect time to stock up on basics! Here are some pieces I picked up this morning!

1. Leather  Trim Tee  would pair perfectly with white jeans!
2. RayBan ClubMaster - okay they weren't part of the sale but I love them for Spring/Summer!
3. I loved this tassle trim top when it wasn't on sale, and now that its on sale its a no brainer!
4. Love this chiffon back tank to wear now and into the summer!
5. Their linen v neck tees are a favorite of mine!

Happy Shopping!

-K

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig