Friday, January 23, 2015

weekly favorites


We made it! For being a short week, it certainly felt long. Looking very much forward to a low key weekend with nothing on the books. Aren't those the greatest?

How cute are these? I came across these zebra pajamas on Natalie's blog and had to add them to my ever growing pajama collection. I love that they are lightweight too so they don't make you hot.

Thinking of giving these a try tonight when friends arrive before we head to dinner.

I first smelled this perfume during my hair appointment last week and haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Like all Oribe products, it smells heavenly. Now you can smell like it all day long. Need.

Have you ever shopped the featured deals each week on Domino Magazine? I am new to this and as a flash sale junkie, I think its so much fun! This week they have adorable turkish towels that would be such a fun pop of color in any kitchen.

I mean, can you even?!


Are you familiar with Urban Grace Interiors? I came across Erika's work a couple years ago and have been obsessed ever since. This Florida based design group is everything I ever want in any room in my house. Crisp, clean and fresh yet home-y and welcoming. Got that? Anyway, check them out.

Happy Weekending!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig