Friday, January 16, 2015

{weekly favorites}


Happy Friday, Friends! We made it. Is it just me or have these past two weeks following the holidays been suuuper long? Anyway, I am very much looking forward to the long weekend approaching!

One of the items on our list this weekend is painting our master bedroom. Finally. Committing to paint colors is no joke. The struggle is real. We are going with Benjamin Moore Grey Owl half tint. We shall see. I picked up these nightstands at Joss & Main. The hunt continues for the perfect upholstered headboard, but they have a lot of great options right now!

Made this recipe this week. It was a hit in our house and will definitely be pulled out again!

Read so many great reviews on this mask I had to give it a try. I will report back soon!

My motto right now. Spring cleaning to the max at our place right now!

I have a hair appointment tomorrow and am loving everything about this style. Now just to gather the nerve to not say "I'll just have the usual!"

TGIF!
-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig