Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are you doing New Years Eve?



New Years Eve is one of my favorite holidays. It's a time to get glam in glitter and sparkles and drink champagne. Who doesn't love that?  This year, we are laying low in Raleigh due to all of the moving events taking place just after New Years Day. Maybe next year we will be able to throw a glitzy NYE soiree. Here are some ideas I love.







Although I may not be dripping in glitter this NYE, I most definitely will be using this clutch I received as a gift from J. Crew. Paired with a black velvet blazer it will be simple yet festive.



Maybe I'll try a little bit of this too.

Now, suppose we had an affair we were attending for the evening, I would adore to wear a piece like the ones below.
 
What are your New Years plans??

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig