Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's Have a Chat.

Ok. Serious business here. I usually can navigate the seas of the internet pretty well, and if there is something I am looking for, can usually find it. I stand corrected. This bag, I must have. That is all.

I. Must.

One teensy problem. It is no where to be found.  I am hellbent on needing the black crocodile with gold hardware and I declare that it is easier to find a needle in a haystack.  Just when I think I have found it, turns out to be the "mini" version or just the solid black. I need fullsize. black crocodile. gold hardware. now. Saks is sold out. My heart aches.

This beaut is a Rebecca Minkoff MAC "Morning After Clutch", and letmejusttellyouwhat, it is 10x more gorgeous in real life.  I saw a girl carrying it and nearly snatched it off her body.


I am not sure why I cannot find this bag, maybe its Santa playing a dirty trick on me, and he is really planning on surprising me Christmas morning. Who knows.


I mean...look how versatile this is.


 It is the perfect shopper!


Or can be fabulously chic for a night out, like this. Even though this one is leopard print, you get the idea.

It comes down to this, if you can supply me with the beloved link to buy the full size MAC Clutch in black crocodile, I may consider getting you one as well. Hell, I'd do more than that. Desperate times call for desperate measures.


xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig