Tuesday, December 20, 2011

For The Love of Monogram

With my status of what I like to call a "nearlywed", my monogramming habits have come to a hault. I keep going back and forth wondering if it is socially acceptable to wear newly monogrammed items before the big day.



For example. I know the monogrammed jewelry thing is so crazy popular and every corner you turn, but aren't these the sweetest? They are a simple piece that I could wear with everything. However, with a $350 price tag, I'd prefer to get them with my new monogram. If you know me, you know my patience level is that of a fruit fly, and there is no way I could wait until April 27, 2013 to wear these. I'm curious, what are your thoughts on new monograms before the big day?

Here are some other drool worthy monogrammed pieces I am sure to indulge in post wedding day. Aren't they darling?!





The cutting board is a total must in my opinion for every household. With all of the styles and color variations available, it can match any kitchen!

What is your favorite item to monogram?

xoxo,

Katie

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig