Friday, December 2, 2011

Plum Pretty Sugar

I have seen these robes around recently and have really fallen head over heels for them.  I even have one on my Santa List. Aren't they darling?  They are from Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie and I would be perfectly content with one of each.  To me they exude an innocent romance like no other.

 They come in multiple styles, prints, sizes etc.  Would they not be perfect for day of dressing robes for my bridesmaids and I? A mixture of all different prints together while we get "sassy-fied" is a different way to have a little fun rather than the mundane white robe/Polo oxford choice.

They even have pajama bottoms.



It seems as though I will have to make a couple of these pieces my own, and share this with my lady friends for The Big Day prep.

Too cute!!

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig