Thursday, December 15, 2011

All Wrapped Up

Can you even believe that Christmas is in 10 short days?! It has definitely flown up on me. Thankfully, all of the shopping is done, gifts are wrapped and the house is decorated. I decided to take the gift wrapping into my own hands this year, as last year Austin decided to wrap all of our gifts we were giving with blue electrical tape. Let me tell you, I freaked out. I calmy, had to unwrap everything at the final hour and re-wrap it all with clear scotch tape.

See, I even documented the epic fail on camera.

\
 This year, I attempted to take a different route and make sure we were fully stocked on wrapping supplies and even ordered these darling gift tags from Etsy in hopes of a more put together package. I mix and matched multiple styles in my order to have different variations under the tree.

I mixed gold and brown paper together for a holiday glitz yet rustic look under the tree. I loved how the white tulle I bought for ribbon turned out with a little bit of raffia. It was so easy to do and is a tiny step up from the picture above. Bless his heart.


Here are some gift wrapping ideas that I thought were just adorable. Must keep in mind for the future!


I down right NEED this paper. The ribbon color combo is fab.

So perfectly feminine.

So simple! And makes for a fun pine cone hunt outside!


LOVE the succulent incorporation.


I would love to hear about how you all wrap your gifts! I am always looking for new and fun ideas!


xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig