Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What a Steal!

I am all about a good deal. Especially if it is something fabulous. So, when I came upon this yesterday, my heart skipped a beat! I tried this little number on at Monkees this past weekend but was bummed when they did not have my size.  I thought it was the most versatile, lightweight jacket I had found in awhile, and I downright NEEDED it.

I did a little research online and found it at Neiman Marcus Last Call. A dear friend of mine told me about this awesome site and I about stroked out when I saw it on their site in a small! It was marked down from $144 to $99 then an additional %40 percent off of that. AND I had a free shipping code which brought my grand total to $64.05. Double score.

If any of you are looking for something like this, I highly recommend it.  It is absolutely adorable with the stand up collar and a chic ponytail! Cannot wait to receive it!

I will be sure to post other good finds I come across on here as well. Feel free to share any great deals you find with me as well! Love a good deal!

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig