Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a.....

....It's a BOY! How Fun! If you read my post yesterday, I told you that a close friend of mine was able to find out the gender of her little bambino yesterday.  I was so anxiously awaiting for the phone call yesterday I could hardly focus on my desk work! I was so excited when she told me that I was the very first person she had told. What an honor.

I know her parents and sister were beyond the moon excited to bite into their reveal cupcakes to see blue icing!! What fun. The most fun about it being a boy is that it will be a whole new experience for the entire family! Jordan has one sister and all her family has ever known was little girls, this will be a sure fire roller coaster ride having a little boy running around! So so so excited for them.

Now, some of you may say, "well dressing a little boy is not as fun as dressing a little girl" After seeing these pictures I practically died over, maybe you'll change your mind.  Boys can be even cuter! 

What a dapper young gentleman this is...my heart melts!

How darling is this sweater/oxford combo?!

Oh my heavens! A baby sized Barbour Jacket.
How sweet is this for bringing home baby? Starting off right in cashmere ;-)

If this isn't the cutest thing! Look. at. those. cheeks!

This little diva could quite possibly be baby Proctor's future girlfriend! What a doll.

Well, I guess it is back to work until tomorrow, finally some time off for Turkey, Football and all things Thanksgiving.

xoxo,
Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig