Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Feet & Tasty Treats!

This Christmas season, I adopted a 3 year old little girl named Jazmin.  Yesterday, I took a trip to Target (any excuse is a good excuse to go right?!) to pick up a few Christmas essentials for little Jazmin.  It absolutely breaks my heart that some children wake up on Christmas morning with absolutely nothing from Santa.  I was so blessed as a child growing up that Santa always came to our house.

Yesterday during my trip, I picked up a little more than I was supposed to. That always happens. But I wanted to make sure babygirl stays warm during the winter months. My shopping trip included a fleece pink polka dot zip up, leggings, turtlenecks, pink Disney princess socks, the MOST adorable silver glitter ballet flats (I wish they came in my size), princess bracelets and a babydoll that cries and laughs (both off of her wishlist) and some adorable animal print PJ's.  I had so much fun shopping for her!

Here are a couple of her items.






I so wish I was able to see her little face come Christmas morning and she realizes Santa did come! Tis the Season Ya'll.


Today is yet another rainy, cold, miserable day outside.  Days like today, on top of being the Christmas season make me want to do nothing but hole up inside and bake. All. Day. Long.

These little treats have my mouth watering and are first up on the Holiday bake list.



And when in doubt I am feeling lazy, this is ALWAYS a hit.
 


Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig