Wednesday, January 29, 2014

snow day steals

Remember that girl that was just talking about how she was only wanting Spring? Still here. However, there are some amazing deals to be had on winter wear, especially at J. Crew (40-50% off already reduced sale items with code HAPPYSALE). Here are some items I am currently thinking would be great winter closet additions!

Double-cloth Sabrina coat
This little number is only $89! Many colors and sizes.

Tuxedo bib sweatshirt
I have been lusting over this bib sweatshirt and at the price, it makes complete sense.

Embroidered tunic in stripe
I wouldn't quite classify this piece as winter. But I am not complaining about the sale price. I can see it over a bikini this summer now!

Vintage pajama set
Ever since I picked up the gingham pair last month, I have been addicted to these pajamas!

Checker-stripe scarf
so cozy and versatile to match so much!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig