Tuesday, January 28, 2014

concealer comparison

I love reading others reviews for various beauty products, so I figured I would do one myself for a recent product switch I made. Especially in the winter when my skin is paler, I have a constant battle with under-eye dark circles. For the past two years I have always relied on Benefit Boi-ing (shade 2) to get the job done. Its full coverage and very creamy and worked very well. However, I wouldn't recommend it for any type of acne prone skin. I love a concealer that provides great under-eye coverage as well as coverage for various other spots. I found this one caused me to break out unless only used under my eyes.

Enter Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer. I've been using this product for a couple weeks and am already loving it. It's a little more expensive, but you only need to use a tiny amount so I assume this tube will last for a long time. I was matched with the color (flesh) and it blends oh so well. Some love concealer brushes but in my opinion, at least with this product that it works better if I warm it up with my finger on my hand. Like I said earlier, a teeny bit goes a long way and I very lightly tap it under my eyes. I'm also loving that it works so well with my very sensitive skin. I can use it on other parts of my face and it doesn't cause me to break out.

This is my first time using any product from Make Up Forever, but I have a feeling I will be adding more to my collection. I'm a beauty product junkie (to put it lightly) and would love to hear other recommendations of items you love!

-K
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have great tastes when it comes to concealer, missy. MUFE has been my go-to for years to cover up redness in the corners of my nose, chin, etc. For under eye, I go back and forth between Boi-ing and Erase Paste and like both for different reasons. I've heard amazing thinks about Cle de Peau, but I'll need some more spare cash lying around before I take the plunge.

    ps -- if you get a chance, attach your email when you comment on my blog so that I can respond to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig