Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lately

The past two weeks have been a complete whirlwind. Between Christmas, New Years, oh yeah and moving states, I am finally starting to catch my breath. We made the move from Washington to North Carolina on December 22nd and are beginning to settle in our new home. Going from a place over two times the size of your previous abode makes for a lot of empty space and furniture hunting. More on that to come later. I am so excited for all 2013 and all that comes with it.  Happy New Year! (a little belated)

 I took this photo on my final morning walk in Georgetown before the sun had really come up. It was so peaceful and sentimental all at the same time. I miss that little Starbucks already!

 Sorry, Bailey.


Christmas at home was a great time to refresh and recharge from the move. Bailey enjoyed waiting for Santa.
  
 Clearly, it looks like someone has had too much egg nog.
 
 




On our first night back after Christmas we had our annual girls dinner and drinks downtown Raleigh. It was so wonderful to see all of these ladies. We are all spread out all over the place these days and being able to laugh and catch up is always one of my favorite times! 

xoxo,

K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig