Thursday, January 17, 2013

Favorite Fridays: Honeymoon Edition

I can't believe we will be off on our honeymoon in a little over three short months. Austin is surprising me with our honeymoon destination and is not telling me where we are headed until we arrive at the airport at 5am. I was a little stressed being the control freak planner that I am. But thankfully,  he was able to tell me the "type" of clothing to pack. He said "pack for hot." I can "pack for hot." Here are a few items I have my eye on that I would love to bring along for our first vacay as a Mr. and Mrs!

via  
 Has anyone else ever had their husband surprise them with their honeymoon location? I cannot wait for some much needed R&R!

Happy Weekend!

xo,

Katie  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig