Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Party Edition


So, the next couple months are gonna be currrazzzy. Beginning in February, we have engagement parties to attend, Austin's bachelor party and my first bridal shower (so excited!) With March comes my bachelorette, more showers, and more engagement parties for other engaged couples! Before I know it, it will be April and I will be gettin' hitched and stuff. With that said, I'm taking my down time right now to get gifts squared away for things we have coming up. First up, an engagement party in a couple of weeks. I like to bring gifts to these types of things, but am looking for some new unique ideas. Any ideas floating around out there? Here are some ideas I thought were cute:
Just because its adorable
The couple that cooks together stays together
Because you need something to toast with! Austin and I received a bottle of this at our engagement party and became hooked!

For toasting to newly engaged bliss!

For displaying their engagement photos

Any other neat ideas out there?

xo,

Katie 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig