Thursday, February 12, 2015

{weekly roundup}


(image via in honor of my big fiddle leaf coming back to life! 9 new leaves in 3 weeks people! -- we will celebrate later) 

Happy Friday, friends! My favorite day of the week. This weekend is sure to be jam packed with a lot of activities --beginning this evening with a bottle of pinot and two tickets to 50 Shades of Grey (sorry hubby) and ending with a couples massage at The Umstead (see Dear, I redeemed myself)  Lets get down to it.

How perfect are the details of this bar? I would definitely accept a cocktail from here!

Made these treats for my work peeps to celebrate V-Day. Strawberries? Chocolate? Yes Please!

Winter weather is to be in full-force here this weekend. Love Lo's picks on her favorite winter products. She's pretty much the cutest and I can't wait to try the Boscia Black Mask

I got this Chanel lipstick in shade "Etourdie" and it has not come off my lips since. Super moisturizing and great color, all a gal needs.

Love this. Owning a home really is a true test of patience. I am the first to admit I love instant gratification. That said, its really tough to not tackle all projects at once at our little cottage. I am really learning to let the pieces come to me, and find more unique vintage pieces that tell a story. Don't get me wrong Homegoods and Joss & Main are fantastic resources, I am just trying not to overload on them and focus more on whatspeakstome if you will. Enter beyond perfect vintage turkish rugs. Yep, I need all of them.

happy weekending!
-k
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig