Friday, February 20, 2015

{weekly roundup}


Ya'll. It has been cold. Like can't even move cold. I've lived in North Carolina practically my entire life and have never quite felt negative temps like my phone is currently showing. No time for that. None. I catch myself daydreaming of white denim and breezy blazers...soon enough I suppose. Here's what I loved this week!

I have become more and more drawn to clean simplistic designs. These do not disappoint. Less is more, people.

This eyeshadow rules. It has been on full rotation and stays put all day long. A keeper.

It may be freezing out...but how stinking cute are these shorts? The entire shop is adorable.

How neat would an Easter table setting be with this table runner and Easter egg place cards? Spring brain...

If you're interested, I added some more pieces to my insta-sale. Working to do more...as I said, the cold has been less than motivating.

We have this candle in our living room...and it definitely does not suck.

Happy Weekending!
-k
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig