Wednesday, February 18, 2015

outfit obsession: jumpsuits

I'll be the first to admit, the jumpsuit trend was a little scary to me, I love trying new trends but it took me awhile to finally take the plunge. And ya'll, now I may be addicted.

I bought my first one on super sale from Ann Taylor Loft (seen here) and while it is now unavailable, there are some other styles out right now I really loved that I want to share! It was such a great date night option! 

Pardon the incredibly amateur photos. I had planned to take a few pictures outside to show the incredible lace back, but lets just say that lately the temps here have been less than ideal. You get the idea.


Told you, these photos are certainly not professional (notice the hound in the background? she approved)


I loved the lace detail on the sleeves. The back was a keyhole which I love. I also picked up the necklace I am wearing with it at the same time. It dressed it up, which I liked. Ya'll, not kidding when I say it was the most comfortable outfit I have probably worn to date! 

 I picked mostly black ones that resembled the one like I wore, and of course had to throw in a fun one for good measure. Who doesn't love Mara Hoffman?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like cotton trousers, cotton joggers, women pants, plus size clothing, Italian Clothing, cardigans etc.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig