Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{sales worth shopping}

Bloomingdale's Friends and Family is going on right this moment. Use code FANDF to get 20% off your entire purchase. It's too good to pass up. I may or may not have indulged in the sale (stocking up for summer if you will)

 I picked up this Mara Hoffman Bikini on mega savings. Treat yo'self. It's on backorder until May, but I have some other goodies to get me through :)

Also, if you are a Sephora VIB like myself, starting tomorrow you get 15% off all purchases (online and in-store) using code VIBTICKET. My cart is stocked and ready for the sale to start. 

It is going to be pushing 85 degrees today and I cannot wait to soak in the sunshine. I am also heading in for some blonding and a fresh cut. Good day, yes?

Happy Wednesday!
-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig