Thursday, April 3, 2014

{weekly roundup}


Happy Friday, gals! We finally made it. I plan to spend the weekend enjoying this Spring/Summer-like weather and test out a few new cocktail recipes. Who is with me? Here's this week's links:

1} I spent this week revamping our guest room and loved Domino's article on making guests feel welcome, but not too welcome of course ;-)

2} It got up to 86 this week. Which led me to bust out my favorite summertime recipes. Make this, you won't be disappointed. Cucumber and Feta? Win.

3} This kitchen is everything and more. We've discussed my love for a white kitchen, but the elegant simplicity of this one is beyond. Those pendants are everything.

4} Pom-poms are just the cutest, no? I think I need to make this cover-up mine!

5} Last, but most certainly not least...this Anthropologie candle. We know their candles never ever disappoint and this one certainly doesn't either! Coconut & Sea Salt...yes please!

Enjoy your weekend!

-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig