Monday, March 31, 2014

{weekend}

Happy Monday! I find Monday's tend to be happier when its pushing 70 degrees outside. I am so thankful for the 10 day forecast ahead of me. I'm so glad to finally see you, Spring! This weekend was fast and slow all at the same time, does that even make sense?

Friday night I got together with a few girlfriends to enjoy some wine and do a little shopping. I'm pretty excited about my spring purchases and getting to wear them in this warmer weather. It was followed by coming home to my favorite champagne with my hubby. He's a keeper right?
Displaying photo 1.JPG

The remainder of the weekend was relatively low key with a yummy meal at my favorite, Coquette and much needed relaxing.
Displaying photo 2.JPG
Do your dogs do this? Bailey actually smells the fresh flowers I bring into the house. Hilarious.

I treated myself to a mani/pedi on Saturday and have to say this is my new favorite color for Spring. It is Essie "Romper Room" and I am absolutely loving it. I know I've mentioned this on the ole blog before, but Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede is amazing. Especially for Spring. So fresh and so clean (clean!).
Displaying photo 4.JPG
Major waffle binge as of lately...oops?

That's all I've got for our weekend. Low key weekends are the best right? Trying to enjoy them before wedding season begins...

xo
-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig