Monday, March 3, 2014

{lately}

I will preface this by saying it will be a heavy picture post. Here's a little recap of our life lately via Instagram and beyond.

I found this complete project on Etsy, but wasnt fond of the $80+ price tag. So I took the monogram we used for our Christmas tree topper, painted it a glossy white and ordered a dried boxwood wreath. Ta-da. Welcome home. And for $40 total (including spray paint and ribbon!)

If you know me personally, you know that I probably have the straightest hair in the history of America. Ya'll, for it it hold a curl for one hour let alone all night is a true miracle.  I picked up this clipless curling iron recently and immediately trashed my traditional curling iron right then and there. A selfie was quite necessary to capture the true accomplishment of this tool (pardon the smirk)

The best part? The curls lasted just like that through the next morning. Bed head and all. 


We also spent the weekend celebrating my father-in-laws birthday at Coquette with family and friends. Per usual, my meal exceeded my wildest expectations. I also tried their version of the St. Germaine and Champagne cocktail called the "Le Fleur." Local peoples: get it.


Displaying photo.JPG

Sunday was spent mostly outdoors enjoying the 75 degree sunshine. Yes, only in North Carolina can you lay out one day and leave work early for snow/ice the next!


-K

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig