Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy September : Favorite Pumpkin Recipes

Happy September! With Fall just around the corner (I am still holding out for my first PSL - hoping to make it to mid-September) I am beginning to prepare our home with warmer tones, pumpkin scented candles and of course whipping up some pumpkin recipes. Here are some that I have come across that I cannot wait to try this year!
Pumpkin Pancakes with Bourbon Vanilla Syrup
Pumpkin Pancakes with Bourbon Vanilla Maple Syrup
Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts

Pumpkin Cream Cheese.  8oz cream cheese, ½ cup canned pumpkin, 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 Tbs brown sugar, dash of salt
The Oatmeal Artist: Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal. #TheTexasFoodNetwork #ChefPogue share your recipes with us facebook.com/TheTexasFoodNetwork

By the looks of it, it appears I will be spending some extra time in the gym too ;-) But I definitely think it'll be worth it!

-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig