Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Recap

I'm so sad this past weekend is over! My sweet friend from DC came to visit for a full fledged girls weekend complete with too much wine, lots of shopping and girl talk. We hadn't had girls time together since I left the city, so it was much overdue!





Our Saturday shopping trip was quite successful. You know you're a dog lover when a majority of your purchases relay back to your pooch. I just couldn't pass up these precious notes. I have an addiction to paper. I think I need these too.  
Living in DC, you sure do miss Eastern NC BBQ, I of course assisted Christina in getting her fix.

Unrelated to this past weekend, I made this recipe last week that was too good not to share. I made the recipe with Mahi filets, and they were some kind of good. It takes a bit longer to cook than a flakier fish, but definitely worth the wait!


Waking up to crisp fall-like weather this morning made me extra excited for the first football game of the season this weekend! 

Have a great Monday!


-K
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig