Friday, August 2, 2013

This Week

This week flew by. I didn't expect it to because I knew it would be a tough adjustment easing into the work week after a busy previous weekend. Can I just mention how excited I am to be spending a low key weekend with friends in our little home? Probably too excited.
Courtney Benham Sauvignon Blanc
I picked this wine up and its instantly become a summer favorite. It is crisp, light, refreshing and easy on the wallet too!
 I thought I struck gold at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale when this candle trio was only $30! Sadly, the collection I got above is now sold out online, but they do have a different set that is still a part of the sale! You won't regret it.


I first received this as a sample from an order I placed and instantly became hooked. It is the perfect light primer for the summer and is definitely becoming a staple.


Okay, lets please look past the fact that yes this is drop dead gorg Brooklyn Decker, and a bucket on her head would look good. I have been seriously contemplating making the hack on my hair during my appointment next week. I love the caramel low lights in this for fall, but get so nervous about cutting 5+ inches...hopefully I will have some sort of revelation in the next few days, because that cut is seriously cute.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

xo,
-K

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig