Friday, August 16, 2013

What I Loved This Week : Budget Friendly Buys Under $50

I am so relieved that it is Friday. Despite the rainy forecast, I cannot wait to head home to the coast to spend some quality girl time with my sweet mom. It was a fun week, though. The husband and I spent Monday evening at The Killers Concert, which was a blast. My favorite part was when they shot out hot pink confetti all over the crowd at the end of their set. I highly recommend seeing them in concert! 

My shopping this week was a touch out of control spent preparing for Fall. I love finding a good deal and mixing budget-friendly finds with classic splurge worthy staples. Some of my favorite purchases were:
The price for this clutch was undeniable and I absolutely am a sucker for free shipping. I think it'll match everything!

These leggings are SERIOUSLY the best. Do not walk, RUN to get these as they sold out super fast last Fall/Winter. I went through 3 pairs last year because I seriously LIVED in them, I love the thick material.

 I have a feeling I will live in this sweater. I came across it on Pinterest and it screamed lazy Fall day. Plus, you get an extra 15% off your first purchase with code SHE15!

So, of course since I got such great deals, I finally decided to splurge on a candle for our bedside. 
I cannot wait to receive this candle. I ordered from Blue Mercury, I have sang their praises before and I'll do it again. This DC based company I fell in love with during my time in DC. Their shipping is free, you get awesome free samples as well as fast shipping and cute packaging.

Plus, I somewhat justified the pricey candle with the idea of the adorable ways to reuse the jar once the candle is gone.




Enjoy your weekend!

-K


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig