Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

Is it Monday already?! How does that happen? This past weekend was a lot of fun filled with special events!


Friday evening we kicked off our weekend by going to our very first Washington Nationals game. They played the Cinncinati Reds and won in the 13th inning. In my opinion, baseball can sometimes be like watching grass grow, but with a cold beer and tons of people watching to do, I was satisfied.

We also met a couple past presidents... ;-)



Saturday, I won the battle and convinced Austin to come along with me to some outlets about 30 minutes outside of DC. And let me tell you, that took some convincing.  Meanwhile, we scored some serious deals.  Austin was able to get an $800 Jos A Bank suit for $80 (ridiculous right?!) And I thoroughly robbed J Crew, Kate Spade and Vineyard Vines blind (not really of course). All in all, it was a successful trip,  I will definitely be making more trips out there.

Saturday was also the 3rd birthday of my sweet Golden, Bailey. She believes is s family member in this house, and we made sure she knew it was her special day. Austin even cooked her very own filet! Spoiled.


Sunday was wrapped up with a trip to the park and some cold drinks with good friends.




How was your weekend?

xoxo,

Katie

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a fun weekend! Happy birthday to your sweet pup!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig