Saturday, April 7, 2012

For The Love of Pastels

With Easter weekend upon us (one of my favorite holidays) I will be sure to pull out almost every pastel item of clothing that I own. Easter will be a little different for Austin and I this year now that we are living in DC. This will be my first Easter away from my family, but I am hoping we can make some fun traditions while we are up here. I plan on putting the final touches on Austin (and Bailey’s) Easter basket today, but with tourism in full force, Georgetown shopping is ANYTHING but pleasant.
I am especially drawn to mint this Spring and definitely wouldnt mind any of these pieces in my basket from Mr Bunny...
ASOS
Piazza Sempione
Peppermint Pattie Dress
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Oliphant

Along with Easter comes copious amounts of sweet treats and LOTS of Easter candy in our house. How adorable and festive are these desserts? Not to mention they look sinfully good...
Mint Chocolate Fudge Pie...and they say its only 150 calories!?


Pastel Peppermint Patties
I hope you have a fabulous Easter!
xoxo,
Katie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are so great! I have been seeing mint everywhere - so cute!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig