Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Fridays

Friday's just put me in a happy mood. I wake up first thing in the morning and just know it will be a good day. Do Friday's make you feel that way? I'm loving some items this Friday...Some I may or may not have indulged in..
Kate Spade Gold Striped iPhone Case

I needed this case in more reasons than one. My previous iPhone case was a disaster and had seen its final day. I made a trip to the Kate Spade store in Georgetown today and this little gem was included in their Friends & Family sale. Who could say no?


I should be receiving my iPad 3 in the mail anyday now and these new cases that will be released on Sunday are adorable. I am leaning towards the seafoam. Which one is your favorite?


I'm obsessed with weekend clothes. This Madewell shirt is the perfect weekend "uniform" as I call it. I live in Austin's oversized oxford's and leggings, and this top is a great excuse to have one of my very own. It is perfect to transition into summer with white shorts.


I can't get enough of this Tory Burch cover-up. We are going to Bald Head Island for four days for a wedding in May and it would the perfect addition to my getaway wardrobe.

I'm also super excited for my first major league baseball game tonight. The Washington Nationals had their season opener last night to kick off the year. I am very excited to start off the weekend with a good ice cold beer and a little baseball.

What are you up to this weekend?

xoxo,

Katie

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness these are so so cute!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig