Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Showers...

It's a rainy day here in Washington. The first rainy day in awhile so of course I was excited to wear my Hunter boots. When I purchased them, I took the safe route and bought black. Now, seeing all of the fun colors available it really makes me want to pick up a fun color.
Aqua Hunter Rain Boots

Salmon Hunter Boots

Milly Trench
I adore the vintage style of this Bella umbrella. And of course the stripes are always a hit in my book.
 
 


xoxo,

Katie 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That umbrella is so cute!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my wish list... rain boots. How practical? I keep thinking I need to buy them every year, but never do. Then every time I get nasty wet jeans on the bottom, I get mad that I never made that purchase. I think those cute salmon ones just sealed the deal :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig