Tuesday, April 17, 2012

gaga for lulu

I hopped on the lululemon train somewhat recently and have to say I have never looked back. When I first learned about it, I thought "Wow, thats really expensive workout gear." Wrong. I am now a firm believer you get what you pay for and Lulu definitely delivers. I recently brought the fiance home his first piece, a workout shirt, and he is now a believer. Plus, the shop up the street offers free yoga classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Just that in itself justifies the cost of the clothing. Not to mention the fit. It. Is. Awesome. The tops are long, the pants are stretchy and nothing ever loses its shape. Even if you aren't big into yoga, because believe me I am no guru, it is the perfect weekend throw on gear. Seriously.

I have most recently added these items to my closet which I cannot get enough of. If you have yet to buy your first piece, I highly recommend it.

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig