Sunday, December 29, 2013

After Christmas Sale

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm finally sitting down to catch my breath from all of the festivities that have taken place in the past week. So much fun to see family and friends that we don't get to see often. With a little down time, of course I'm browsing the sales online and I swear they are even better than the Black Friday sales! Here are a few of my favorites that I am currently shopping:

{1} J Crew - Extra 40% off Sale items w/ code SHOPHAPPY

{2} Sephora - Extra 20% off Sale items w/ code EXTRA20

{3} Serena & Lily - Up to 70% off (!!!) items at the Year End Sale 

Also, today Target released a new line of gold items from Threshold that I'm pretty sure I need all of. Starting with this lamp.

Santa brought me a slew (8+) of blue & white jars which I am so excited to begin using (I think Santa must read my blog or something). Which gives me an awesome excuse for lots and lots of fresh flowers! I got started this past week with fresh peonies in December! Gotta love Whole Foods.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig