Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Cocktails

Yep! That about sums it up!
Friday evening we are having a couple of friends over for some festive drinks and snacks before we head to dinner at Coquette. I've been browsing Pinterest for some delicious food and drink recipes that feel extra in the season! Do you have any favorites you would recommend? If you know me, you know that I would like to consider any type of bubbly a food group, so there will obviously be plenty of champagne to go around....

So Pretty, Easy, and Yummy!  Cranberry, Clementine, and Prosecco Cocktails  from 'la bella vita'
I picked up a delicious Prosecco that I think will be perfect for this recipe.
pomegranate and rosemary white sangria
This looked so refreshing and I love the festive red and green touches!
Did the Cider Bourbon Cocktail for Thanksgiving, maybe the Cranberry Old Fashioned for Christmas Eve.
The Cranberry Old Fashioned Looks Incredible, plus its a favorite of Austin's!

Sparkling Cranberry Christmas Cocktail
Sparkling Cranberry Christmas Cocktail

Do you have any favorites??
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig