Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blue & White Everything

I guess you could say my mother fueled my ginger jar addiction about one year ago. She gifted me this vintage one straight off the boat from Paris. I instantly became obsessed. I've been swapping out what I put in it seasonally, and love the cotton off my in-laws farm for the Christmas season.

Then, I discovered these adorable handpainted ornaments from a local girl here in Raleigh as well. I knew that they had to be mine. Her page Finian Finery is stocked full of interior goodness. Check it out.

Now, I cannot be tamed. I browse Ivy Cottage in my hometown each time I'm home to see what else I can drum up. Not to mention HomeGoods has been killing it with their ginger jar inspired lamps for a seriously reasonable price. I love how these designers incorporated them into their design.

I love everything about this crisp and clean look

Such a clean (and gender neutral) way to style bookshelves.


Loving this idea of blooming branches for my kitchen jar in the Spring

I adore this look for Christmas. As well as the magnolias year round for a classic look.

-K


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig